STARSHIP BRIDGE SIMULATOR
Provided by Provided by MEOWABOUT COSPLAY
AND USS PERSEVERANCE
Do you have what it takes to defend the sector from hostile enemy fleets? Then join the crew of the USS Artemis!
This is a Star Trek style game where a team of six take control of the stations of a starship bridge. Even if you've never seen an episode of Star Trek, you'll have a great time playing!
Six players (5 stations plus a captain) work together, interacting in real time in the same room, to accomplish a team mission. Team work and good communication mean the difference between saving the galaxy or accidentally flying into a black hole. Yes, this has happened.
• Are you a good pilot? Did you make the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs? Helm is for you.
• Have you been called ''trigger happy''? Is Rocket Raccoon your spirit animal? Take the Weapons station!
• Do you want to be the first to discover everything about the enemy? Then Science is the only logical choice.
• Do you like to negotiate? Do you like to insult? (Are you the Senate?) Take up Communications!
• Are you good with resource management? Are you givin' it all she's got, Captain? Report to Engineering!
• And finally, every good ship needs a captain. A good starship captain (or pirate captain) will guide his or her brave crew in the face of overwhelming odds! (gamemaster will set game difficulty to ''Only Slightly Overwhelming'')
Come join us and boldly go where no one has gone before!